15 September 2007

The Most Unheard Of Release Of The Year Goes To.....

CANDICE ALLEY!!

I didn't even know she had a new album out until i was looking through the Sanity website......
Apparently it was released early last month, and apparently it didn't chart (that's probably why i haven't heard of it).
She hasn't really done much besides get married to Grant Hackett after her debut single Falling went to #3 in 2003. I actually own a copy of her first album Colourblind, which also didn't chart (its not that it was bad.....its just that it wasn't good).
I haven't heard any of her new stuff so I'm curious. I'm gonna see whether i can get my hands on a copy or download it somewhere


CANDICE ALLEY
Candice Alley

1. I Belong
2. Hopeless
3. Before You Go
4. Drifting
5. Every Time
6. World Keeps Turning
7. That I Would
8. To Find You
9. Yesterday
10. Better Off


No comments: